I. General requirements:
VIETNAMESE by citizenship.
College graduate with at least a Bachelor's degree or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in science and technology and will have graduated by August 1, 2022.
GPA. Overall Grade Point Average (GPA) from a college or university of at least 7.0/10.0. Grades on other scales must be converted into a 10-point scale. A grade conversion scale is available here.
English Language Proficiency. The applicant must demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency by submitting a valid (not older than 2 years) Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 80 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT) or a score of 6.5 on an International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an English-speaking country is accepted as an equivalent.
GRE (Graduate Record Examination). Applicants can choose to submit scores of the GRE General Test (https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/about/content/) that are not older than 5 years or scores from the Institutional Test by the VEF 2.0 Program or contact the VEF 2.0 Program via email email@example.com if they find that they are not required to have GRE scores.
II. Supported Fields of Study
Natural and Basic Sciences:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological Sciences, including Botany and Ecology
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Earth Sciences, including Atmospheric Science, Geology, Meteorology, Oceanography, and Soil Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Physics and Astronomy
- Natural Sciences
- Other science-based programs
Engineering and Technology:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Operations Research
- Other engineering-based programs
Medicine: (Please note that clinical-based (doctors) programs are not supported)
- Biomedical Sciences, including Anatomy, Biochemistry, Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Developmental Biology, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology, Neuroscience, Pathology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology, and Toxicology
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science, and Pharmacology
- Public Health, including Epidemiology, Human Nutrition, Maternal and Children’s Health, and Pharmaco-epidemiology
Fields NOT supported: Administration, Arts and Humanities, Behavioral Sciences, Business, Education, Health Policy, Law, Management, and Social Sciences.
If you cannot find your intended program in this list and would like to know whether the field is eligible or not, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org